- Use a bolt-on tool to manage traffic instead of re-architecting systems
- Create a reliable, predictable flow of traffic that keeps systems online
- Control traffic at the site level, page level, or in front of bottlenecks like payment gateways and logins
- Throttle traffic outflow up & down depending on how your web app is performing
"The peace of mind we get from using Queue-it is outstanding. The virtual waiting room reacts to and controls our traffic instantaneously, and if we need to make any changes, we can easily do it on the spot with the API or the dashboard."
THIBAUD SIMOND, INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
A Danish insurance company uses Queue-it’s 24/7 protection on its member login page to guard against expected and unexpected traffic spikes
A British investment bank uses Queue-it to ensure its app remains reliable during monthly campaigns where they reward customers with prizes
A Japanese bank uses Queue-it during promotional campaigns to protect its app against overload and ensure a smooth experience for customers
A Hong Kong insurance company uses Queue-it as a peak protection tool when running large marketing campaigns in collaboration with other brands
"The most important thing is that Queue-it just works. But it was also great how fast, safe, and easy the implementation was. Time to value is crucial for leaders. And the time to value with Queue-it was extremely good."
DENIS GOULET, NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CIO
- No sensitive data goes through Queue-it so you stay GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA & PCI DSS compliant
- Choose to host servers in the U.S., E.U., Japan or Brazil
- Default waiting room pages are WCAG 2.1 Level AA accessible
- Queue-it is regularly pen-tested & has passed the AWS Foundational Technical Review