What information do we collect?
We at Queue-it care about our Website visitors and other stakeholders, and that means we care about you and your privacy. We always collect personal information responsibly and with your privacy in mind.
It is important to us that you are aware of what information we collect about you and how it is collected.
In order to provide our services, such as when you request a white paper and submit a form on our website, we need to collect certain personal information. You may directly or indirectly give us information about yourself in a variety of ways. Typical examples are:
- You are interested in our service and ask for free trial for our solution
- You are interested in our service and ask for a demo, guides or white paper(s)
- You are interested to work for us and visit our website
What do we do with your information?
We at Queue-it care about our website visitors and other stakeholders, and that means we care about you and your privacy. We always collect personal information responsibly and with your privacy in mind.
It is important to us that you are aware of how we handle your personal information. There are different scenarios where we need to process your information depending on purpose.
Typical examples are:
- We might need you to confirm your contact information before giving you access to a free trial or sending you our white paper(s)
- We might need your contact information if you want to apply for a position at Queue-it
For example, when you are visiting our website and want to have access to a free trial to test our Queue service, we need your email and contact information to be able to validate your request before sending you login details.
In order to provide our services, we need to process your personal data. We do this with the utmost consideration.
What do we do with your information?
Provide, operate and improve our services. All data is used to provide, operate and improve Queue-it’s services and the information you give us, or we collect, is generally required to improve the user experience or to fulfill the service that we provide.
Information you give us or we collect about you
You may directly or indirectly give us information about yourself in a variety of ways, such as when you contact us via our website, apply for a job, etc. Queue-it processes personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
Website visitor & prospective customer
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information in order to provide the requested Service, generate website statistics and analytics, improve the customer experience on the website and target the right audience with our advertising:
- Personal and contact information– name, company email and phone number.
- Traffic information– as provided by your web browser such as browser type, language and the address of the website from which you arrived and other traffic information such as IP address
- Clickstream behavior – such as which links you click and when
- Other personal data– data contained in your profile on third party social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
Communicate with you
Queue-it may also use your data to communicate relevant information regarding used or similar services. If you do not wish to receive such communication, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we DO NOT do with your data
We will not sell your personal details to third parties.
Where do we store your personal data?
We always strive to process your data within the EU/EEA area.
The data may however in certain situations be transferred to and processed in other regions by a supplier or subcontractor. As Queue-it is committed to always protecting your data, Queue-it will take all reasonable legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection compared to and in line with at least the level of protection offered within the EU/EEA.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data only as long as necessary to fulfil our obligations towards you and as required by statutory retention periods. Where we keep your data for purposes beyond those of our obligations, we keep the data only as long as necessary for the respective purpose.
Your rights to access, rectification and erasure
- Right to access your data.You may request a transcript of records if you would like to know and verify the information we have on you. The transcript of records may be requested. We may charge an administrative fee for doing so.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data insofar as this personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected.
- Contact. For issues relating to your rights to access, rectification and erasure please contact email@example.com.
What about cookies and similar tracking technologies?
Please reference Queue-it’s website cookie statement: https://queue-it.com/cookie-statement/
Queue-it ApS is a company incorporated and registered in Denmark with company number DK 33052901 whose registered office is at Klausdalsbrovej 601, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark. Queue-it has a Data Privacy Officer and specialists focusing on security and data privacy. You can always reach Queue-it’s Data Privacy teams at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Queue-it is the responsible entity (controller) for the processing of your personal data as a website visitor, a prospective customer or a job candidate. Queue-it is subject to Danish data protection legislation.
Visit https://queue-it.com for further information on Queue-it.