Site Reliability Engineer
At Queue-it, we provide online fairness to billions of people worldwide, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to take ownership and do the same, while also keeping the workday fun. Queue-it is the leading developer of virtual waiting room services to control website and app traffic surges by offloading visitors to an online queue. Its powerful SaaS platform enables online ticket vendors, ecommerce companies, educational institutions, and public-sector services around the globe to keep their systems online and visitors informed, capturing key sales and online activity on their most business-critical days. The use of Queue-it has ensured online fairness during high-demand situations for billions of consumers worldwide.
We are now looking for Site Reliability Engineers, who are motivated by working in a cloud native and truly agile development environment, to join our Development team. We provide the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and open source frameworks. If you are ready to have a high degree of influence, responsibility and flexibility in executing tasks, and are excited about diving into a distributed, highly reliable, and scalable Microservices architecture, then join us! This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work on a SaaS product and build a career within a dynamic, innovative technology start-up in the growth phase.
What you get to do every day:
- Automate, improve, operate and monitor highly available and reliable Microservices on AWS
- Work with a diverse group of passionate, professional and agile software engineers
- Speak your mind, expect to be heard and strive to make a difference
- Work in an international company and culture where you enable customers around the globe and impact the online experience of millions of end-users
- Use optimal tool for the job and work with a broad range of technologies such as .Net Core, C#, Node.js, TypeScript, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, Docker and Azure DevOps – see our stack
- Freedom and time to work on your own ideas, learn new technologies and stay up to date with current
- Benefit from a flexible work day, where you organize your own time and tasks, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
- Kick back at the PlayStation lounge, foosball table or any of the other social areas with your colleagues, while you enjoy a selection of food and beverages
What you bring to the team:
- You like taking initiative and bring tasks to completion
- You excel in what you do, and you probably hold an engineering degree or a corresponding technical education
- Passionate about availability, reliability and cloud computing
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- All of your technical knowledge and experience – possibly including hands on experience with C#, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure DevOps and agile processes
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal (Danish not required)
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rain-making, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the job, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at email@example.com.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.