Senior Web Front-End Software Developer
At Queue-it, we provide online fairness to billions of people worldwide, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to take ownership and do the same, while also keeping the workday fun. Queue-it is the leading developer of virtual waiting room services to control website and app traffic surges by offloading visitors to an online queue. Its powerful SaaS platform enables online ticket vendors, ecommerce companies, educational institutions, and public-sector services around the globe to keep their systems online and visitors informed, capturing key sales and online activity on their most business-critical days. The use of Queue-it has ensured online fairness during high-demand situations for billions of consumers worldwide.
We are now looking for front-end software developers, who are motivated by working in a cloud native and truly agile development environment, to join our Development team. We provide the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and open source frameworks. If you are ready to have a high degree of influence, responsibility and flexibility in completing tasks, and are excited about diving into a modern web application front-end, then join us! This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work on a SaaS product and build a career within a dynamic, innovative technology start-up in the growth phase.
We are a team with colleagues from over 25 nationalities. We find pride in our diversity and aim to create an inclusive environment for everyone on our team. This also means that if you are the right candidate, we are open to support relocation costs in order to bring you into our team.
What you get to do every day:
- The opportunity and freedom to extend and improve the user interface and user experience of our web applications
- Pick the right tools and frameworks to get the job done right
- Create mockups, collect usage data, analyse and discuss the options with peers and stakeholders
- We have lots of backend tasks for you to work on if you need a distraction from the UI
- Work with a diverse group of passionate, professional and agile software engineers
- Speak your mind, expect to be heard and strive to make an impact
- Work in an international company and culture where you enable customers around the globe and impact the online experience of millions of end-users
- Use the best tool for the job and work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies such as Angular IO, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, .Net Core and more – see our stack
- Freedom and time to work on your own ideas, learn new technologies and stay up to date with current
- Benefit from a flexible work day, where you plan and handle your own time and tasks, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
- Kick back at the PlayStation lounge, foosball table or any of the other social areas with your colleagues, while you enjoy a selection of food and beverages
What you bring to the team:
- You like taking initiative and bring tasks to completion
- You excel in what you do, and you probably hold an engineering degree or a corresponding technical education
- Excited about agile software development and cloud computing
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- All of your technical knowledge and experience – possibly including hands on experience with Angular IO, TypeScript, C#, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile processes
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal (Danish not required)
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we want to deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to make a difference by applying your knowledge.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the job, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.