Sales Development Intern
Are you energized by engaging with prospective customers, delivering results and collaborating in a team environment? Queue-it is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and contact prospects, introducing these prospects to our online waiting room platform through outbound efforts.
As an SDR at Queue-it, you will become highly qualified in understanding our service and our customers, creating leads and sales opportunities, and starting conversations with companies and organizations that would benefit from the use of our system.
- Collaborate with Sales Development leadership and assist the Sales Development Representatives with all aspects of their job to make sure that the department runs smoothly.
Research contact details for potential buyers in companies that fit Queue-it’s targeted industries
- Drive proactive analytics and business intelligence from Sales data
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and driving business recommendation
- Work on analytical projects to help management understand detailed information about the Sales department performance
- Use a variety of tools aimed at finding new contacts and new subsidiary organizations across North America
- Identify new contacts at specific companies by role and title
- Strong attention to detail
- Some experience with Hubspot is preferred
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, proactive worker with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we want to deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative.
This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company and becoming a ground-floor member of our U.S. office in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To apply, e-mail your CV to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.