Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Queue-it is looking for a driven sales professional to target enterprise-level strategic accounts as an Enterprise SDR. In this role, you will lay the foundation of our sales efforts by pursuing strategic accounts and articulating the value of Queue-it for their business.
As the conversation starter, you understand the business needs of our enterprise customers and also understand the complexity of navigating large accounts. The ideal Enterprise SDR is ready to roll up their sleeves, apply their business insights and natural sales instincts, and possesses the right level of “grit” to push performance to new levels.
● Prospect enterprise-level strategic accounts that are a good fit for Queue-it
● Build our business through outreach emails and phone calls
● Create a great first impression by inspiring prospects to learn how Queue-it can benefit them
● Identify potential champions of Queue-it in enterprise companies and set up meetings between them and our Account Executive team
● Learn and maintain a firm understanding of our sales process
● Attain and exceed your monthly quotas
● Bachelor's degree
● 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
● Self-motivated and hard working
● Enjoy working and competing in a team environment
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites.
This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company as a member of our team in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To apply, e-mail your resume and application to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.