Business Development Associate
Team: Business Development
Queue-it is looking for talented new colleagues for our Business Development Associate role, to support our outbound sales organisation. We are seeking people who are interested in generating new business and who understand how to create and qualify new sales opportunities. We are growing our business worldwide, so we are looking for candidates who can take ownership of identifying new development potential in both our established markets, as well as on new grounds. The ideal applicant is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to their work.
At Queue-it, we have established ourselves as the leading developer of virtual waiting room technology to control website traffic surges during the high stakes and technical complexity of popular online events.
We are working with some of the world’s leading companies within the ecommerce, ticketing, government, and education sectors to ensure that their customers and users have the best possible experience, even during extreme online traffic peaks. With Queue-it, our customers can avoid website overload during the most business-critical times and provide their users with a fair and transparent experience.
Our working environment is built on direct communication, flat structures and openness. As this position is a career entry point within the organisation, your success depends on your ability to understand our technology and uncover opportunities for new business development, while being highly customer-focused.
What you get to do everyday:
- Take full responsibility in doing prospecting and reporting for your assigned market
- Use social selling techniques to create awareness in prospect networks
- Proactively develop and launch strategic campaign approaches by working together with the Team Leads and Business Intelligence Analyst
- Create & qualify new leads through campaigns and discovery calls
- Collaborate closely with Sales on converting leads into customers
- Reactivate cold and inactive accounts together with AEs
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM platforms
- Organize and participate in diverse knowledge sharing activities organized within the company
- Kick back at the PlayStation lounge, foosball table or any of the other social areas with your colleagues
What you bring to the team:
- Enthusiastic about new business development and SaaS technology
- You excel in what you do, and you are motivated about bringing results in your market
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal (Danish not required)
- Fluency in another language will be advantageous
- Open to generate new business and adapt to different market schedules
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we want to deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative.
This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to make a difference by applying your knowledge. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is a full-time job and starts as soon as possible. To learn more about the opportunity, contact Team Leader Mateusz Urban, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 91 94 18 13.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.
Please make sure to include your full name in the email subject field of your application and include information about how you learned about this job in the cover letter.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, political standpoint, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.