Queue-it has implemented a new User Management feature as an optional add-on feature for your management portal for an additional fee. When enabled, you will be able to manage new and existing user accounts used on the management portal for your customer profile. This means you can now create unique logins for your employees, each with different accessibility through the assigned role on their account.
To access this function, you will need to sign-in to the management portal select ‘Account’ and then ‘Security setup’ from the menu. On the security setup page, you will find a section labelled ‘Users’.
Accessing this section will present you with the list of users currently available on your customer profile. Available functions include:
- Create new user account
- Update existing user account(s)
- Delete existing user account(s)
Each user account has a role assigned to it which ensures a specific accessibility to the management portal. The role can be one of the following:
- Read only: Access to most functions found in the management portal. Some restrictions on property changes are enforced
- User: Access to all functions found in the management portal except User Management
- Administrator: Access to all functions found in the management portal