When this year’s biggest US retail event takes place, Queue-it will be among thousands of retail individuals, discussing the future of digital within the industry. Join us in the many exciting keynote sessions and meet us at booth #962 to learn how virtual waiting rooms will help safeguard your business.
Keynotes to look out for
The NRF sessions span across four tracks: Technology, Business Performance, Growth & Innovation, and Partnerships & Collaborations. Here are a few Queue-it recommendations on keynotes to attend:
- Technology and the business, an essential partnership: QVC discusses the importance of IT and the Business working together to solve key challenges facing many retailers. Sunday, January 14, 10:45-11:30
- Best of retail 2020. Transformative technologies:
Omnichannel is about more than just existing on every channel; it’s about ensuring the customer is provided a seamless experience. Sunday, January 14, 11:30- 12:00
- The Future of Retailing and how tech is changing the game: Technology is reshaping the way a brand is built and how an audience is attained and influenced, when technology is revolutionizing the retail game. Sunday, January 14, 3:30-4:00
- The power of disruption with Tommy Hilfiger: learn how disruption, embracing technology and driving innovation has kept this brand at the forefront of the industry. Tuesday January 16, 4:15-4:45
Why should you consider a virtual waiting room for the upcoming year?
Mirroring the NRF focus on the importance of technology integration in today’s online retail landscape, Queue-it will be there to discuss the potential of a virtual waiting room.
- Providing a fair and transparent experience to online customers
- Offering online customers an informed wait during high-demand online events, and assuring the retention of customers
- Utilizing online data to better understand customer inflow and outflows during peak events
- Understanding how virtual waiting rooms are integrated and work alongside other solutions, such as CDNs
- Understanding why server scaling during peak traffic is not enough and how a virtual waiting room can help
Meet the Queue-it team at booth #962
Our NRF team will be comprised of CEO and Co-founder, Niels Henrik Sodemann, VP of North America, Philip Hanson, and Senior Account Executive, Tim Mayer, who will be ready to discuss the benefits of integrating a virtual waiting room during website traffic peaks brought on by major launches and marketing campaigns.
Stop by our booth to learn why more than 80% of customers faced with a virtual waiting room are willing to wait online for their products. Want to see Queue-it’s virtual waiting room in action at NRF? To book a meeting with our team, please contact us on +1 651 410 9899.
We look forward to seeing you at NRF!