Trends to follow
Two trends to follow at eTail Europe 2018 are digital transformation strategies and the multi-device path to purchase.
Online shopping, is increasingly characterized by consumers who often move from one screen to another. For online retailers, a multi-device path to purchase is a tremendous opportunity to set themselves apart from their competition by taking full advantage of the fact that more and more digitally savvy consumers use a variety of devices when shopping online.
Presentations we’re excited about
After reviewing the jam-packed agenda, the following three presentations have caught our eye:
- Website and Performance Optimization for Peak Trading – Lessons from Black Friday 2017
- British retail giant House of Fraser will present on website performance considerations during online retailers’ busiest time of the year.
- The Four Pillars of eCommerce
- 1800 Flowers will discuss the full customer experience, from discovery through customer service to highlighting how smooth customer ecommerce journeys are crucial for driving growth.
- Peering into the Future of Retail
- The varied contributors to this fast-paced “lightning round panel” will feature ways to stay ahead of the ecommerce curve.
Managing peak ecommerce traffic
Our virtual waiting room has supported several Fortune 500 companies during large online events such as product launches, collection releases, Black Friday, and holiday campaigns. Queue-it’s virtual waiting room platform can be implemented across desktop, mobile friendly websites, and shopping apps, providing a fair and transparent online customer experience and safeguarding revenue streams during their most business-critical days.
Come talk with us
Our CEO and Co-founder, Niels Henrik Sodemann, and our Senior Account Executive, Michael Stanley, will be in booth A29. Drop by the booth or write us at email@example.com to review highlights from last year’s peak trading events and discuss strategies for this year’s Black Friday and holiday season. See you at eTail Europe 2018!