Queue-it’s Technical Engagement Managers take personal ownership of successful US customer onboarding and empowerment from a technical perspective. As a Technical Engagement Manager, you analyze our customers’ business challenges, and guide them to the perfect application of the virtual waiting room SaaS. Throughout the engagement, you are on top of the situation, and proactively consult customers to continuously recommend the best approach moving forward. As the role will focus on working with customers in the US market, working hours will also need to match the US work day, with flexibility to work from home outside of local office hours.
You will be part of an experienced, dynamic and highly international team, based in our office at The Camp in Ballerup near Copenhagen, Denmark.
To be successful in this role, you are a reliable, proactive and listening individual. Your career legacy would likely include a technical background in a senior level 2/3 support in an IT company – or you may be a web developer looking for a more customer-facing role. You could already be working as a senior technical customer success advocate, wanting to be part of a successful hyper growth start-up.
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS. We are used globally in ecommerce and various transactional website situations, where companies need to manage website overload due to high traffic peaks. An important selling point is that we use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure our end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers websites.
- Take ownership of the technical success for our US-based customers
- Guide and educate Queue-it customers by providing proactive, technical recommendations as they onboard
- Manage technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement
- Proactive and responsive troubleshooting of issues related to web technologies and business scenarios, in collaboration with other teams
- Proactively manage customer engagement, including meaningful recommendations in connection with upcoming user peaks on the customer’s platform(s)
- Translate complex technological problems and business problems into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Maintain product expertise across the Queue-it platform and advocate value proposition
- Respond to high-priority customer escalations in a professional fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- As the role will focus on working with customers in the US market, working hours will also need to match the US work day, with flexibility to work from home outside of local office hours.
- 3-5 years of extensive web application development or level 2/3 IT support experience
- Excellent ability to interface at all levels in an organization, adjusting your communication style according to the audience
- Proven ability to manage several projects and customers in parallel
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills, and genuinely motivated to help customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, with high-proficiency verbal and writing skills in English (Danish language skills not required)
- Candidates, who have lived and worked in the US, will be preferred
- You love teamwork and you are committed to deliver a world-class customer experience
Queue-it is a fast growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in The Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the position, contact our Director of Technical Engagement, Winnie Hsu, at email@example.com
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.