- Copenhagen, Denmark
Queue-it is looking for a Technical Engagement Manager to join our Technical Engagement team to drive successful customer support, onboarding and implementation of our virtual waiting room system from a technical and pro-active customer perspective.
As a Technical Engagement Manager you provide support, demos and technical recommendations to Queue-it’s customers based on analysis of our customers’ web application architecture and business challenges and guiding them to the ideal implementation of Queue-it. You will work closely together with our team in Copenhagen and Minneapolis, US to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
In addition to working with customers and external partners, you will collaborate closely with our internal teams of Technical Engagement Managers, Designers, Developers, and Account Executives to ensure successful support and delivery of our product.
- Customer support during events and on an ongoing basis
- Guide and educate customers through technical recommendations during demos, onboarding and on-going operations
- Translate use cases into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with our sales team to secure new business, assisting technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement and retention activities
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- Pro-active follow up on existing customers’ ongoing operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience of working with support, web application development or architecture
- Knowledge of website optimization techniques commonly used in e-commerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or ticketing technology will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a high-proficiency of verbal and writing skills in English (Danish language skills not required)
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Genuinely driven to help and support customers and solve problems
- Ability to manage several customers in parallel
- You love teamwork and are committed to delivering a world-class customer service and experience
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions related to this position, please do not hesitate to contact VP of Technical Engagement Management, Michael Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to our HR team at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.