Queue-it is in an aggressive international growth phase, and we are now seeking an additional world class software developer to join our team. This role is an awesome opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with the latest .NET and Amazon AWS technologies – and wants to grow with a dynamic, innovative digital technology company.
Queue-it is a virtual waiting room, provided as a SaaS, designed to manage website overload situations in connection with extreme user peaks. Our highly scalable platform runs on Amazon AWS, applying numerous AWS services including NoSQL technologies. We are the largest Amazon Technology Partner in Denmark.
Our team members are among the best in Denmark, and we work in an informal and team oriented culture, guided by shared objectives and results. It is critical that you are capable of transferring business solutions to well-functioning technology.
- Design and development of the Queue-it platform
- Technical pre-sales and customer support
- Assist customers with the implementation of the Queue-it SaaS
- We serve customers globally, so some travel and changing working hours should be expected
- Software development is your passion, and you are a true expert within the field
- +2 years’ experience with HTML, unit testing, continuous integration and use cases
- Experience within agile development and project management, integration, design, SOA and security is a definite advantage
- You hold an engineering degree or a corresponding technical education at Master level
- Passion for agile software development
- Take an active role in Queue-it’s continuous innovation process
- Pro-active, self-starter, flexible and result oriented individual
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate and excited about the web, cloud computing and agile software development
- Fluent /native English speaker and writer
Queue-it is a growing technology company, based in Ballerup near Copenhagen, Denmark. We are focused on innovation and growth on a global scale, and serve customers all over the world. Our company culture is open, flexible and dynamic with great individual responsibility and initiative. This opportunity will be perfect for someone interested in joining a tech start-up at a relatively early stage, where you can truly make a difference by applying your unique talent.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the position, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at email@example.com.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.