- Copenhagen, Denmark
Queue-it is looking for a talented .NET Software Developer to join our DEV team. If you are passionate about development that makes a real business impact for companies all over the world, and influences the way billions of people use the internet then this job is for you. This role is an awesome opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with the latest .NET and Amazon AWS services – and wants to grow with a dynamic, innovative technology start-up in the growth phase.
Queue-it enables control of website traffic peaks by offloading over-flow visitors to a virtual waiting room system and passing them back to the website at a rate it can handle. We apply a first in, first out policy to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites. Our highly scalable platform runs entirely on Amazon AWS, and we are the largest Amazon Technology Partner in Denmark.
- Design and development of the Queue-it platform
- Assist customers with the implementation of the Queue-it SaaS
- We serve customers globally, so some changing working hours should be expected
We offer the opportunity to:
- Work in a cloud native development environment, utilizing a range of different technologies and open source frameworks
- Be a part of a team where focus is on craftsmanship and agility, automation and quality are not just empty words
- Dive into our distributed, highly reliable and scalable Microservices architecture
- Have a high degree of influence, responsibility and flexibility in planning and executing your tasks
- Software development is your passion, and you are a true expert within the field
- +5 years within C# (or similar language)
- Experience with practices from Extreme Programming
- Experience with distributed systems, and Software as a Service is an advantage
- Experience within lean startup, agile development and project management, integration, design, Microservices and security is a definite advantage
- You hold an engineering degree or a corresponding technical education – probably at Master level
- Pro-active, self-starter, flexible and result oriented individual
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate and excited about performance, cloud computing and agile software development
- Fluent /native English speaker and writer
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rain-making, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the job, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at email@example.com.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.