As a Queue-it Senior Account Executive your role is to manage the full enterprise sales cycle – from nurturing and developing your own enterprise leads to demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing. We also have an amazing inbound team generating great leads for you to close. You build, maintain, and grow your own enterprise sales pipeline across global territories – and you achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
You will be part of an experienced, dynamic and highly international team, based in our office at The Camp in Ballerup near Copenhagen, Denmark.
To be successful in this role, you are a trustworthy, proactive and listening individual. Your career legacy would likely include 5+ years of documented new business sales experience in the software/SaaS industry, with a minimum of 3 years within the Enterprise segment. You perform in the top 10% and have a proven track record of being a sales champion within global enterprise companies. You are accustomed to working with multiple decision-makers, stakeholders and influencers within both the technical and commercial parts of the organizations.
In the recent years, we’ve grown rapidly, and we’re now looking to scale our high performing sales team with ambitious Senior Account Executives targeting the Enterprise market.
If you thrive in a multicultural, fast-paced environment and hold a natural new business hunter attitude with a proven record of accomplishment within sales, we want to hear from you.
Queue-it is the leading developer of virtual waiting room services to control website traffic surges by offloading visitors to an online waiting line environment. Our powerful SaaS platform enables online ticket sales, ecommerce retailers, and public sector services across the globe to keep their systems online and visitors informed, capturing key revenue and online activity on their most business-critical days. The use of Queue-it has ensured online fairness during high-demand online events for more than 1 billion consumers worldwide through our first-in, first-out method.
Your role and how to become a success at Queue-it:
- You can manage a full enterprise sales cycle – from nurturing and developing your own enterprise leads to demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing. We also have an amazing inbound team generating great leads for you to close.
- You can build, maintain, nurture and grow your own enterprise sales pipeline across global territories.
- You can achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals.
- You can host and facilitate online presentations with potential customers on all levels of the enterprise organization.
- You can work closely with our technical teams to advise potential customers on the best usage of Queue-it within their given use-cases.
- You have a global mindset – we serve customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected.
What we are looking for from you:
- You have 5+ years of documented new business sales experience in the software/SaaS industry, with a minimum of 3 years within the Enterprise segment.
- You perform in the top 10% and have a proven record of accomplishment being a sales champion.
- You have broad experience selling to global enterprise companies and you are accustomed to working with multiple decision-makers and influencers within both the technical and commercial parts of the organizations.
- You fully grasp the buyer journey of your customers and the persona profiles you do business with.
- You have sound knowledge of web technology, specifically within performance, cloud, and online retail.
- You have a competitive mindset but are also a collaborative team player.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Queue-it is a fast growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
We want to hear how you will contribute to Queue-it’s growth. To apply, e-mail your CV and application to HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the position, contact our VP of Sales, Henrik Bjergegaard, at email@example.com / +45 31574410.