- Minneapolis, MN, USA
Are you energized by engaging with prospective customers, delivering results and collaborating in a team environment? Queue-it is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and contact prospects, introducing these prospects to our online waiting room platform through outbound efforts.
As an SDR at Queue-it, you will become an expert in understanding our service and our customers, creating leads and sales opportunities, and starting conversations with companies and organizations that would benefit from the use of our system.
- Identify, research and create strategies to successfully engage target accounts and contacts
- Establish contact with ideal customer profiles to develop interest in our solution through phone, email and social
- Proactively call into prospective customers to learn about, understand, and create new business leads and opportunities
- Craft, fine-tune, and personalize outreach emails that attract responses from prospects, monitoring and analyzing results of changes and best practices
- Provide introductory information to prospects and introduce prospects to Account Executives to continue the buying journey.
- Document, analyze, and share effective techniques, approaches and best practices that can contribute to generating new opportunities
- Utilize CRM systems to accurately track and share progress and performance towards goals
- Bachelor’s degree or further education
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience and/or genuine interest in the online ticketing industry and/or the online retail industry
- Knowledge and/or understanding of business-to-business technology sales
- Capable user of technology (Email marketing, CRM, business apps, etc.)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented thinker who also enjoys customer contact
- Self-motivated, proactive worker with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is driven to meet goals and deliver results
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company and becoming a ground-floor member of our U.S. office in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.