- Copenhagen, Denmark
Queue-it is looking for an Outreach Campaign Planner for our Copenhagen office who can help us plan and execute outreach campaigns and use their analytical skills to optimize our outreach efforts.
If you’re passionate about analytics and optimization, and you understand how B2B sales processes work, then take this opportunity to join a highly talented business development team in a fast-growing international company.
The ideal candidate for the Outreach Campaign Planner role is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to their work.
- Analyse and optimize our campaign management plan stretching across all continents
- Collect and use data to inform the implementation, tracking, and measurement of outbound campaigns
- Identify and articulate recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor the business development team’s activities
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM systems
- Develop and manage a sales event calendar for our go-to markets worldwide
- Support the business development team in other duties as assigned
- High business acumen, analytical skills, and understanding of B2B sales, particularly prospecting and lead generation
- Ability to dive deep into data, find meaning, and deliver outcomes
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with a CRM system (e.g. HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics) would be advantageous
- Great attention to detail
- Strong business mindset and interest in technology
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible. To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our growth. Please make sure to include your full name in the email subject field of your application and include information about how you learned about this job in the cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Team Lead Mateusz Urban, at email@example.com / +45 91 94 18 13