- Part time
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Queue-it is looking for talented students for our Business Development Representative role, to support our outbound sales organization. We are seeking people who are passionate about new business opportunities and who understand how to create and qualify new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to his/her work.
- Proactive business development
- Create & qualify new sales opportunities and then pass them to Sales to close
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM platform
- Prospects into list of target accounts to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- We serve customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected
- Strong communication skills
- Native French speaker
- Fluent business English, native English is a plus
- Good understanding of French business markets
- Highly analytical and structured
- Passionate and excited about new business development
- Strong business mindset, and interest in technology
- Ambitious, motivated and result oriented individual
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous comparable work experience is preferred
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is a student job (part time) and starts as soon as possible. Please note that you have to be graduating in January 2020 or later, and you must live in Denmark for the duration of the position, in order to be considered for the job.
To learn more about the position, contact Team Lead Lucas Ricolleau, at email@example.com / +45 31 31 96 17.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our growth. Please make sure to include your full name in the email subject field of your application, and include information about how you learned about this job in the cover letter.