- Copenhagen, Denmark
Queue-it is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with cloud computing experience to join our DEV team. If you are passionate about development that makes a real business impact for companies all over the world, and influences the way billions of people use the internet then this job is for you. This role is an awesome opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with Amazon AWS services – and wants to grow with a dynamic, innovative technology start-up in the growth phase.
Queue-it enables control of website traffic peaks by offloading overflow visitors to a virtual waiting room system and passing them back to the website at a rate it can handle. We apply a first in, first out policy to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites. Our highly scalable platform runs entirely on Amazon AWS, and we are the largest Amazon Technology Partner in Denmark.
- Manage and innovate our cloud infrastructure
- Monitor cost and plan and execute AWS cost optimizations
- Work as an integrated part of the development team
- Automation of processes
- Chaos Engineering/Site Reliability Engineering
We offer the opportunity to:
- Work in a cloud native development environment, utilizing a range of different technologies and open source frameworks
- Be a part of a team where focus is on craftmanship and agility, automation and quality are not just empty words
- Dive into our distributed, highly reliable and scalable Microservices architecture run entirely on AWS
- Have a high degree of influence, responsibility and flexibility in planning and executing your tasks
- You are passionate about DevOps, and you are a true expert within the field
- 3+ years of experience with AWS (or other cloud provider)
- Experience with C# (or similar language)
- Experience with distributed systems, and Software as a Service is an advantage
- Experience within lean startup, agile development and project management, Microservices and security is a definite advantage
- You hold an engineering degree or a corresponding technical education – probably at Master level
- Proactive, self-starter, flexible and result oriented individual
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent /native English speaker and writer
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the job, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at email@example.com.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.