- Minneapolis, MN, USA
Do you create revenue-generating relationships with prospective customers?
Queue-it is in search of an Account Executive to generate new customers and revenue by communicating Queue-it’s value. This role identifies key decision makers and guides prospects to becoming Queue-it customers, collaborating with other team members to demonstrate the value of our virtual waiting room platform.
At Queue-it, we have established ourselves as the global leader in virtual waiting room technology for controlling website traffic surges during key online events. The right Account Executive will be a key representative of this market-leading proposition.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company and becoming a ground-floor member of our new U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
• Establish, develop and maintain a customer pipeline through quality communications, product demonstrations, and agreement negotiations
• Strengthen relationships through proactive contact to prospects and customers
• Connect product features, advantages, and benefits to key customer challenges
• Place outbound calls to new and existing prospects and quickly respond to inbound interest generated from our website, telephone, or campaigns
• Effectively recommend and negotiate price and package to generate new revenue and satisfied customers
• Accurately and consistently track activities and progress within the CRM system
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-7 years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering measurable results
• 1-3 years of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience and/or experience selling technical products
• Proven results of creating valuable business partnerships with customers
About you (some or all):
• Proactive opportunity seeker driven to meet and exceed your targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills and cross-functional partnering skills
• Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
• Experience and/or genuine interest in the online ticketing industry and/or the online retail industry a plus
• Experience with the Challenger Sale model a plus
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
How To Apply
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.