At Queue-it, we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to take ownership while also keeping the workday fun.
We are now looking for Solution Engineers to join our Technical Engagement team. This is an entry position where you will get to know our product, our business and our customers. From here, you have the possibility to either follow the technical pre-sale path where you will get the full responsibility of onboarding new customers, or you can move into a more technical relationship builder role as part of our Customer Success team.
We guarantee that no two days are the same. If you are ready to have a high degree of influence and responsibility in executing tasks and are excited about delivering online fairness together with a passionate team of Designers, Developers, Solutions Architects and Account Executives, then join us!
What you get to do every day:
- Work with companies all over the world to deliver online fairness to billions of end users
- Handle and follow up on support tickets from customers
- Train and educate customers on configuration and best practices
- Pro-actively monitor and check future events with customers
- On-board smaller clients
- Other ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned
- Communicate professionally and use presentation skills in customer contact
- Contribute to our Customer Success team
- Take advantage of a flexible workday, in line with our customers’ needs, where you plan and manage your own time and tasks so you can enjoy a work-life balance
- Kick back at the PlayStation lounge, foosball table, ping pong table, café area, or any of the other social areas with your colleagues, while you enjoy a selection of food and beverages
What you bring to the team:
- You excel in what you do, have great analytical skills and you probably hold an engineering / IT degree or a corresponding technical education
- You are passionate about working on high impact projects and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- You have experience within customer support and/or web application development
- You have a genuine drive to support customers and solve problems
- You have the ability to work independently, but also enjoy contributing to team efforts
- You have a high degree of resilience and responsibility to deliver the best technical support to our customers
- You have solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal as the company language is English (Danish not required). Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills will be considered a plus
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with a strong focus on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions related to this position, please do not hesitate to contact VP of Technical Engagement Management, Michael Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to our HR team at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.