HR Manager (US)
Queue-it is looking for a community-oriented, growth-minded HR Manager to join our Minneapolis-based office. We are on a quest for online fairness. Our mission should be reflected through our HR approach, so that all team members, candidates and partners are treated fairly and equally. We want Queue-it to be a truly amazing work place, and this role is central in achieving this goal.
The ideal candidate meets us with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to forge strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Recruiting, screening applications and guiding the candidate interview process
- Administer offer letter and employee agreement documentation
- Organize orientation sessions & materials for our new team members
- Collaborate with hiring managers on employee onboarding
- Facilitate team-building and employee engagement and appreciation events
- Craft HR-related employee communications as necessary
- Work with the employer branding team to organize and implement engaging community initiatives
- Maintain employee handbook
- Manage other key facets of employee happiness and other ad-hoc tasks
What you bring to the team:
- Experience with most of the areas involved in the role
- Specific experience and working knowledge of US-labor requirements of growing companies
- Independent self-starter attitude
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Solid organization skills & the ability to attend to details while maintaining a big-picture orientation
- Positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- User-level knowledge of MS Office
- Relevant higher-level education, minimum Bachelor
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we want to deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company as a member of our team in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our growth. Please make sure to include your full name in the email subject field of your application and include information about how you learned about this job in the cover letter.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.