Are you interested in joining a fast-growing, technology company and working in an international environment? Queue-it is looking for a motivated and dynamic Finance Specialist to operate and optimize financial processes across the organization. You will join the Queue-it finance team reporting directly to the CFO. As our new Finance Specialist, you will ensure accurate and up to date financial records to support the company’s stakeholders.
You will be part of an experienced, dynamic and highly international team. To be successful, you need to be a proactive and responsible team member who thrives working in teams but can also work autonomously.
We are a team with colleagues from over 25 nationalities. We find pride in our diversity and aim to create an inclusive environment for everyone on our team. This also means that if you are the right candidate, we are open to support relocation costs in order to bring you into our team.
What you get to do every day:
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Process monthly invoicing
- Prepare quotes for new customers
- Process revenue recognition
- Completing tax forms
- Monitor and report on accounts receivables
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Support the annual audit process
- Completing monthly payroll (DK+US)
- Subscription and hardware management
What you bring to the team:
- A relevant higher academic education
- 3+ years experience in finance or accounting
- Detail oriented and knowledgeable in accounting principles
- Have a natural talent and interest in IT
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experienced in ERP systems (we use e-conomic)
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Fluent in Danish
- Knowledge about Danish and Labor Laws
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your talent.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the position, contact our CFO, Jonatan Borges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.