Online businesses are experiencing unprecedented traffic surges, posing increased challenges including crashes, lost orders and wasted resources.
Based on years of experience in website performance, Cloudflare’s Director of Product Marketing, Derek Yee, and Queue-it’s VP of Sales, Henrik Bjergegaard share how businesses can adapt to this ‘new normal’ and the 6 common misconceptions to avoid. Get actionable advice from the frontlines of a changed ecommerce world.
- Challenges traffic surges pose for online businesses
- 6 common web performance misconceptions to avoid
- Have a website that experiences peaks in traffic
- Are responsible for keeping it up and running
- Work in ecommerce, marketing, DevOps or IT
Derek is Director of Product Marketing at Cloudflare, a global cloud platform spanning 200+ cities and over 90 countries, helping build a better Internet by offering integrated security, performance, reliability and insights in one unified network.
Henrik is VP of Sales at Queue-it, the leading virtual waiting room platform that gives online businesses control over website and app traffic peaks.