Queue-it is looking for talented business students, to support our sales organization. We are seeking people who are passionate about new business opportunities and who understand how to create and qualify new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to his/her work.
- Proactive business development
- Create & qualify new sales opportunities and then pass them to Sales to close
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM platform
- Prospects into list of target accounts to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- We serve customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent business English, native English is a plus
- Highly analytical and structured
- Passionate and excited about new business development
- Strong business mindset, and Interested in technology
- Ambitious, motivated and result oriented individual
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous comparable work experience is preferred
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark. We are focused on innovation and growth on a global scale, and serve customers all over the world. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual responsibility and initiative.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent.
The position is a student job (part time) and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the position, contact Team Manager Alina Stoica, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 42 73 92 99.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.