As a Queue-it Account Executive your role is to manage the full new sales cycle – from lead generation, to product demonstration, negotiation, and closing. You build, maintain, and grow your own sales pipeline across global territories – and you achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
You will be part of an experienced, dynamic and highly international team, based in our office at The Camp in Ballerup near Copenhagen, Denmark.
To be successful in this role, you are a trustworthy, proactive and listening individual. Your career legacy would likely include 3+ years of documented new business sales within the software/SaaS industry. You perform in the top 10% and have a proven track record of being a sales champion within SMB markets where you’ve worked both with the technical and commercial parts of the organizations.
In the recent years, we’ve grown rapidly and are now looking to scale our high-performing sales team with ambitious Account Executives.
If you thrive in a multicultural, fast-paced environment and hold a natural new business hunter attitude with a proven track record within sales, we want to hear from you.
Queue-it is the leading developer of virtual waiting room services to control website traffic surges by offloading visitors to an online waiting line environment. Our powerful SaaS platform enables online ticket sales, ecommerce retailers, and public sector services across the globe to keep their systems online and visitors informed, capturing key revenue and online activity on their most business-critical days. The use of Queue-it has ensured online fairness during high-demand online events for more than 1 billion consumers worldwide through our first-in, first-out method.
Your role and how to become a success at Queue-it:
- You can manage a full sales cycle – from generating new leads yourself (we have an amazing inbound team also generating great leads for you to close), demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- You can build, maintain, and grow your own sales pipeline across global territories.
- You can achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- You can host and facilitate online presentations with potential customers.
- You can work closely with our technical teams to advise potential customers on the best usage of Queue-it within their given use-cases.
- You have a global mindset – we serve customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected.
What we are looking for from you:
- You have 3+ years of documented new business sales within the software/SaaS industry.
- You perform in the top 10% and have a proven track record of being a sales champion.
- You have broad experience selling to SMB markets where you’ve worked both with the technical and commercial parts of the organizations.
- You have a sound knowledge of web technology, specifically within online retail, web performance, and/or cloud.
- You have a competitive mindset but are also a collaborative team player.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Queue-it is a fast growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
To learn more about the position, contact our VP of Sales, Henrik Bjergegaard, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 31574410.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.